If Feeling Low...
Mood & Depression Quick Guide
Don't Let Mood Disorders
Keep You Down
Mood Elevator is designed to do the following:
1. It stimulates digestive secretions, thus helping to raise body energy by improving digestion.
2. It supports the liver energy. A weakened liver results in problems like depression, PMS, blood sugar imbalances and a general feeling of illness.
3. It helps to thin mucus, promote its flow and stimulate its expulsion from the lungs. This reduces lymphatic congestion and aids the respiratory system.
4. It helps to stimulate the nervous system and the circulation for more energy. May also help to relieve nervous tension and spasms.
5. Helps to balance the glandular system which is important for emotional stability. Specifically, it helps the pancreas and adrenals, which regulate blood sugar levels, and the reproductive glands.
6. It raises the energy or chi of the body and helps release trapped emotional energy.
A growing body of research is demonstrating that fear, worry, doubt, self-pity, anger and other “negative” emotions paralyze the immune system, while love, joy, faith, hope and trust tend to stimulate it. There is even a name for this new field of study: psycho-neuro-immunology. This is the study of the effect of the mind on the immune system through the nervous system.
Add Ionic Minerals if your diet is not as healthy as it should be...
Why? Read first
2018 Nature2u - USA